Armies Army

Armies Army
15mm Sci Fi Metal Miniatures

Thursday 9 August 2012

Sorry...back soon


Hi everyone

Ive not been abducted, well I have in a way, however its been by work. The one that pays the bills. Hopefully will finish a rather major project by Tuesday and I can get back to producing some minis. I have all minis mastered now and just need to create some production molds and then get them up for sale on the website. Once Ive worked out what figures go in which mold Ill get some pre orders up.

I will also catch up with conversions. Ive a head swap set to do and a weapons swap. All heads are now mastered and I can now create the conversions. Weapons upgrades just need to be master and production molded.

not alot to do then....



1 comment:

  1. Real work just gets in the way of having a bit of fun! Good luck with latest progress.

    ReplyDelete